Webinars on EGroupware 21.1
Dear EGroupware user,
The development of EGroupware 21.1 has continued over the last few weeks and some bugs have been fixed. Many thanks to all testers of the new version.
If you are interested in testing EGroupware 21.1 in the cloud, just let us know.
First EGroupware 21.1 packages for self-installation will be released Thursday (18.3.2021).
If you want to test EGroupware 21.1 in the self-installation, please change the tag from “20.1” to “21.1” in /etc/egroupware-docker/docker-compose.override.yml after the packages have been released. We inform in the EGroupware forum under the category “Announcements”.
The first version does not yet contain all new functions, the feature for the EGroupware firewall policy will only be published in the next release candidate.
New webinars on EGroupware 21.1
In our new webinars you have the opportunity to get to know the new functions and to ask our experts questions directly. In addition, we would like to point out various exciting events with workshops where you can take away practical knowledge on the use of EGroupware 21.1.
- Kanban Board in EGroupware
Date: Thursday, 25 March 2021 from 15.00 (planned 60 minutes)
Registration: EGroupware 21.1 – New Kanban application
The new Kanban application with practical examples:
New Customer Acquisition, CRM & KeyAccount Management,
Projects & Task Management, as well as Software Development & Ticket Management. This Webinar is only in German language.
- smallPART: Online exams and tests with videos
Date: Tuesday, 30 March 2021 from 15.00 (planned 60 minutes)
Registration: EGroupware 21.1 – smallPART exams and tests with videos
Get to know the application smallPART!
Webinar with focus on video-based exams
Practical examples from teaching with Arash Tolou & Christoph Thyssen (TU Kaiserslautern). This Webinar is only in German language.
- Telephony integration (CTI) and cooperation EGroupware with Placetel
Date: Thursday, 15 April 2021 from 15.00 (planned 60 minutes)
Registration: EGroupware – CTI – Integration using the example of Placetel
Presentation of the CTI integration with Placetel, call lists, calendar, CRM view A Placetel representative will also be available to answer any questions you may have about Placetel itself. This Webinar is only in German language.
- Features EGroupware 21.1 – Webinar in English, if you are interested.The date is not fixed yet.
EGroupware Dates and Events
Also in 2021 there are some interesting events and online fairs where you can learn more about EGroupware in lectures and further optimise your online office. If you are interested in attending, please register with the relevant organiser.
- MNU Federal Congress 2021 04 – 06 March 2021
Association for the Promotion of Mathematics and Science Education e.V.
Topic: Interactive work with videos in science teaching.
Conducted by Prof. Christopf Thyssen, Arash Tolou and Marie-Christine Bednarz (TU Kaiserslautern, ZFL Centre for Teacher Education),
If you have further questions or are interested in a workshop, Arash Tolou will be happy to give you information or is available for workshops.
- Chemnitzer Linuxtage (CLT2021) 13 & 14 March 2021 – Unfortunately, the recordings of the Lecture are not yet available. Our Community Manager Stefan Unverricht will be happy to provide further information in the EGroupware Forum.
- Grazer Linuxtage 2021 digital on 9 & 10 April 2021.
The programme is not yet finalised, EGroupware will host a workshop
- DigiTUKs: smallPART – Feedback and Collaboration with Video on 12 April 2021.
Conducted by Prof. Christopf Thyssen and Arash Tolou (TU Kaiserslautern).
Participation is possible via guest access: DigiTUKs – OpenOLAT and BigBlueButton
- ZFL (Centre for Teacher Training): Simple, interactive work with videos in the classroom (smallPART) on 13 April 2021 at 14.00 .
Conducted by Arash Tolou (TU Kaiserslautern) – Flyer for the event.
Registration is requested: ZFL Events
- Open Education Day 24 April 2021 – Registration deadline 15 April.
The lectures and workshops will be held in German and also in French and English. The programme is very interesting and varied!
10:30 am Workshop 2: smallPART – the EGroupware App.
Topic: Interactive video use in learning units
- Froscon 21 & 22 August: EGroupware and Collabora Online in practice
Joint presentation on EGroupware and Collabora Online together with a Collabora Productivity team member.
The programme is not yet fixed, implementation as an online event
We would be happy to meet many of you at the events (online).
The EGroupware Team