I’m happy to announce immediate availability of a new feature complete release candidate for next EGroupware version 14.2
Installation packages are available via OpenBuildService server:eGroupWare:trunk project, see our download page:
Release candidate contains following changes / fixes:
* Filemanager: Tile view for filemanager incl. new bigger Mine icons and thumbnails for OpenOffice documents
* Home: portlets (widgets on home screen) can be set as default for all users or groups by admins
* Home: default home screen containing video tutorials, egroupware.org new and calendar week-view
* Mail: customizable toolbar in compose dialog
* Mail: fix for Horde_Imap_Client-2.26.0 requiring Horde_Mail-2.5.1 requiring Horde_Idna-1.0.1 which stalls our autoloader by calling spl_autoload_register
* Mail: fix problem sent or copied mail ending up with in folder of wrong mail account
* Univention: allow installation on backup DC too (master was working before)
* News: fixed SQL error when deleting huge number of news items
* All apps: improved German translations, other languages are lacking
Please help testing the release candidate and give us feedback via our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/EGroupware
Planned release date is January 22nd 2015.
We also released 14.1 maintenance packages which mainly fix a problem with current Horde_Imap_Client 2.26.0.
Director Software Development, Stylite AG