We’d like to invite you to join the EGroupware 19.1 testing phase – no matter if you’re using EGroupware on premises or in the cloud. Start working with the new version prior to the actual release and thereby help us to find the last bugs of 19.1!
The first installation packages for EGroupware 19.1 are now available. You’ll find an installation instruction on >> GitHub.
If you’re using EGroupware in the cloud and you’re interested in the beta test, please contact us. We’ll then update your installation to version 19.1 in advance to the regular release.
Please send your feedback and eventual bug reportings to the support center (for customers of the EPL) or post them in the EGroupware Forum (for users of the Community Edition). EGroupware Forum: >> help.egroupware.org
In case you want to have a look at our german webinar about EGroupware 19.1, you’ll find it here: >> 19.1 Webinar
We’re looking forward to your participation and a successful beta testing phase!
EGroupware 19.1 – what’s new?
- GDPR – easy to implement: Professional data protection in the address book
- Admin support for GDPR: Documentation & reporting of all administrative changes
- Two-Factor-Authentication: Activate it for additional data security
- New Messenger in EGroupware: Integration of Rocket.Chat
- Status App: New Application
- General Improvements: Optimised user interface and new features in all apps
If you have any kind of questions concerning EGroupware 19.1, please feel free to contact us.