Telephone Integration in EGroupware (CTI Integration) using the Example of Placetel
Webinar recording of the 15th of April 2021.
In this webinar, you will learn how you can use telefon-integration (CTI).
- Configuration and settings in EGroupware and Placetel
- Initiate call with one click and answer on “normal” telephone
- Display incoming, outgoing and missed calls in the calendar
- Call list with filter options and listening to answering machine
- Call CRM view on incoming call
- Display status application – see who is currently on the phone or calling
- Use and configuration of Placetel (Daniel Selbach)
- Questions to the experts from EGroupware and Placetel
- CTI integration is available in EGroupware as of version 21.1
More Information about CTI-Integration.
With one click, you create a call to a colleague or client, while their usual “desk phone” rings and they simply pick up. Of course, you can also use a softphone or the Placetel app on your mobile phone, but that is simply an additional option. By default, you continue to work with the normal telephone.
If you need any help with this tools, contact us.