EGroupware user days on 23th and 24th of June 2017 in Mainz
Location of the event in Mainz
Coworking Space M1
With the Coworking Space in Mainz we have found a great place for the EGroupware user Days 2017. A large conference room and smaller rooms are available for EGroupware workshops.
A professional team in the open kitchen takes care of the physical well-being of the visitors. Lunch, coffee breaks and drinks are included in the price for both days. Fresh fruit, coffee, tea and cold drinks are available for both days.
Only the dinner on the first day (in the “Pappelhaus” in Mainz-Kastell) is provided by the visitors themselves.
Topics Day 2
Adapting EGroupware optimally without programming
(Speaker: Birgit Becker)
* How do I adapt EGroupware exactly to my processes?
* Customize Look and Feel: Logo, colors, home page
* Insert your own fields and descriptions in the user interface
* Practical examples
CE or EPL – Differences, advantages
(Speaker: Birgit Becker/Ralf Becker)
* Presentation of the EPL features
* How does support work?
* Switching between both versions
* How can I support the further development of EGroupware?
(Workshop with Ingo Kreißelmeyer und Stefan Becker)
* How do I become a reseller?
* What are the terms?
* Digistore Partner Program
* Exchange with existing resellers
EGroupware on the road: Sync vs. Mobile Access
(Workshop with Hadi Nategh)
* Comparison of technical possibilities: Advantages and disadvantages of the
* ActiveSync, CalDAV/CardDAV, mobile Access
* Which devices support which protocol?
* Mobile Management with eSyncPro
EGroupware applications eWorkflow + eWawi
(Workshop with EGroupware Partner Hüttner&Werfling)
* eWorkflow: Automate your processes
* eWawi: Writing offers, orders and invoices
* Application examples from EGroupware customers
Serial letters, mailings and reports
(Workshop with Birgit Becker)
* Create your own templates for printouts, reports and e-mails
* Which file formats and placeholders are supported?
* Presentation of concrete application examples
Encryption: PGP vs. S/MIME
(Workshop with Hadi Nategh and Ralf Becker)
* Integration in EGroupware
* When do I use which protocol?
* Preparation and requirements
Install EGroupware perfectly – automatically up-to-date and secure
(Workshop with Ralf Becker)
* Installation, version update and migration to other servers
* Integration/management of the mail server and support LDAP, AD, Univention
* Performance optimization – special features of large installations