Collabora Online Integration
Edit Texts or Tables together in Real Time – integrated in EGroupware!
You collect your data in EGroupware, use templates with placeholders and insert the content into your documents. Further processing or saving as PDF takes place directly in Collabora Online.
The documents are processed exclusively in the browser (Chrome or Firefox). It is no longer necessary to install a local office program.
About Collabora Online
Collabora Online is the powerful LibreOffice-based online enterprise office suite with collaborative editing functionality.
This browser based online office suite supports all major document types as text documents, spreadsheet and presentation files. All you need is a modern browser like Chrome or Firefox.
EGroupware users can work with different devices on the same document in real-time. Collabora Online supports different document types including DOC, DOCX, ODT, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX, ODS and many more.
Collaborative Editing: What’s that?
Getting collaborative editing to work is really easy. Start editing documents with your colleagues or partners in real-time!
- Write to-do-lists or customer informations together.
- Write with your colleagues, fellow students or friends, all working on the same document at the same time.
- No more sending your documents back and forth via email.
Prices and how it works
EGroupware CE requires Collabora licenses for all users who want to use this online office solution.
- EGroupware cloud customers receive the same number of Collabora users as they have concurrent users in their cloud package.
- EGroupware Flatrate or EGroupware Universal License customers please contact our sales team about an individual agreement.
We offer two different concepts for the operation of a Collabora Office Server. If you want to run your own Collabora Server, it is sufficient to purchase a Collabora Software license. You will be responsible for the installation and server operating.
Alternatively, we offer a Collabora server in the EGroupware Cloud. You can connect your existing EGroupware EPL or CE with our Collabora Server in the EGroupware Cloud.
If you are already a customer of EGroupware Hosting and you need more users, it is sufficient to buy only additional Collabora Software licenses.
Price per license for Collabora Server (EGroupware on-premise installation EPL or CE, EGroupware hosting customers):
- 17,00 Euro/year/user plus VAT for Business users
- 4,25 Euro/year/user plus VAT for NGO, schools, non-profit organisations
Price for Collabora license in the Collabora Cloud for users of an EGroupware on-premise installation:
- 4,95 Euro/month/user plus VAT for Business users
- 2,95 Euro/month/user plus VAT for non-profit