Download EGroupware community edition
Before Installing EGroupware, read
Current release: 1.8.006 security and maintenance release
- RPM packages from openSUSE buildservice: openSUSE 12/13.*, SLES 11 SP2/3, Fedora 17-19, RHEL 5/6, CentOS 5/6, Mandriva 2009/10
- Debian/Ubuntu packages from openSUSE buildservice: Debian 6 (Squeeze) / 7 (Wheezy), Ubuntu 10.04-13.04 please create a repository file /etc/apt/sources.list.d/egroupware.sources.list with following content:
deb http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/eGroupWare/Debian_7.0/ ./
(For Ubuntu replace Debian_7.0 with xUbuntu_13.04, xUbuntu_12.10 or xUbuntu_12.04)To import the repository key for Debian/Ubuntu run (rpm based distros ask you, if they should import the key permanent):
wget -O - http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/eGroupWare/Debian_6.0/Release.key | apt-key add -
- *.tar.gz, *.tar.bz2, *.zip packages from sourceforge.net: we recommend to use rpm or deb packages!
You need at least an EGroupware AND egw-pear package!
- Many free operating system already come with EGroupware packages. Have a look in your package manager, to easily install EGroupware. Please check the version, it might be outdated.
EGroupware Community Version: GNU General Public License
EGroupware is licensed under the GNU General Public License v.2.0 (GPL2). This means in short terms:
- EGroupware is available and usable free of charge
- You are allowed to modify it, as long as your modifications are published under the same terms (GPL)
- Legally binding is of cause only the full text available via the link!