EGroupware Community Edition
Get and provide support to other community members on Forums! Help to make EGroupware community edition better - be active on testing, report bugs and translate EGroupware.
SECURITY and maintenance release 14.2.20150218
This release contains important security fixes: It is recommended to update ASAP!
- Critical: Unauthenticated insecure PHP object deserialization allowing arbitrary code execution
- High: Cross site scripting by circumventing content security policy
- High: Unauthenticated local file access read and write under MS Windows
Older EGroupware releases are affected too:
- 14.1: please make the unproblematic update to 14.2.20150218
- EPL 11.1: you need to update to 11.1.20150218
- 1.8: you need to update to 1.8.007.20150218 or better direct to 14.2.20150218
Download EGroupware 14.2 final
Please read release notes before attempting to update to 14.2: Release notes
- RPM packages from openSUSE buildservice: openSUSE 12/13.*, SLES 11 SP2/3, Fedora 17-20, RHEL 5-7, CentOS 5/6, Mandriva 2009/10, Debian, Ubuntu
- *.tar.gz, *.tar.bz2, *.zip packages from sourceforge.net: we recommend to use rpm or deb packages!
From 14.2 on EGroupware is a single archive (no more pear package)!
EGroupware Community Version: GNU General Public License
EGroupware is licensed under the GNU General Public License v.2.0 (GPL2). This means in short terms:
- EGroupware Community Edition is available and usable free of charge
- You are allowed to modify it, as long as your modifications are published under the same terms (GPL)