EGroupware General Features
- Drag and drop inside EGroupware and to/from desktop (depending on browser).
- Right click context menus and toolbars.
- Tree views with context menus and drag and drop features.
- Dynamic scrolling in lists without pagination.
- Flexible list column management for resizing, enabling or disabling of columns. Automatic column width adaption according to screen size.
- Favorites: saving of preferred filters and views for swift one-click access in the most important modules.
- Preferences: individualizing the look and feel of the modules as well as the general behavior of EGroupware by forced, default and personal/group preferences.
- Tagging and filtering of information by using categories on personal, group and application level.
- Additional custom fields for structuring and storing data according to individual business processes and requirements.
- Linking of information across applications for structuring and connecting data.
- Flexible time zone management and multi-lingual interfaces (according to level of translation).
- Full text search in modules as well as global search through EGroupware as a whole.
Administration and Security
- Advanced group and user right management on module level.
- Transparent access control system with user/group rights reporting.
- Modern user password management with encryption.
- History logging and deletion prevention.
- Versioning of files stored in the file server module.
- Active Directory and LDAP support for easy integration of EGroupware into authentication and identity management systems.
Data Exchange and Synchronisation
- Data synchronization and exchange using CalDAV, CardDAV, WebDAV and ActiveSync as communication protocols.
- ActiveSync provisioning (Mobile Device Management)
- Flexible data import/export by user wizards and predefined widgets. Scheduled import/export available.
- Merge print: spreadsheet and text document templates for reporting and printing (e.g. serial letters, time sheets, forms).